The goal of this course is to provide a general knowledge about Air Navigation services and CNS/ATM systems that support them. The training objectives of this course matches with the specification for Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnel (ATSEP) Basic Training regarding Initial Training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND.
This course will be directed to:
- Engineering, Technical and/or Maintenance professionals of an Air Navigation Service provider (ANSP) that are involved in the design, installation and/or operation of Air navigation systems.
- CNS/ATM sector companies staff requiring a general knowledge of systems providing services in Air Navigation as well as their evolution defined in ICAO, Eurocontrol, EUROCAE, ETSI, EASA,…
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING.
- Learn major principles of Air Navigation services and their associated CNS/ATM systems.
- Understand the principles for the provision of Air Navigation services.
- Know the technical and operational specifications of CNS/ATM systems.
- Practise the implementation of operational procedures.
- Win experience and know-how implementing CNS/ATM systems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS.
- Module 1: Introduction to ATM (Air Traffic Management).
- Module 2: Familiarization with ATC (Air Traffic Control).
- Module 3: Aeronautical Information Services (AIS).
- Module 4: Meteorology.
- Module 5: CNS services.
- Module 6: Communications (C).
- Module 7: Navigation (N).
- Module 8: Surveillance (S).
- Module 9: Data processing (DP).
- Module 10: Monitoring and control of CNS/ATM system.
- Module 11: Maintenance procedures.
- Module 12: Energy and air conditioning.
Find here the link to the CNS_ATM_INITIAL brochure
LEARN MORE ABOUT US!
We offer a huge variety of CNS/ATM courses. Please contact us for more information.